The purpose of the loan is to refinance the original loan financed on the Nordstreet platform. The object of the initial loan is real estate used for the company's activities, fully equipped premises located at Kalvarijų str. 143, Šnipiškės eldership, Vilnius, which needed financing - available loans for refinancing.
- The loan amount is EUR 50,000 (fifty thousand euros).
- Loan term 12 months.
- The annual return on investment is from 11.5%.
- The property pledged as a loan collateral is fully equipped premises owned by the right of ownership, the value of which is EUR 126,000 (one hundred and twenty-six thousand euros). The premises are rented.
- LTV (loan-to-value) ratio 40%.
- Project risk: C
Nordstreet takes these measures to protect your investment
- The loan to value ratio of the project will not exceed the LTV ratio provided in the project description, including in cases when the project will be financed in stages.
- If the required amount of funding is not collected before the start of the project, all investments will be returned to the invested persons. Upon application by the Borrower, the financing may be considered to have been successfully completed with a smaller amount collected, the financing of the project may be divided into several stages and / or the financing period of the project may be extended. In these cases, Nordstreet informs the funders and publishes the information on the completion of the project with a smaller amount, the division of the project funding into several stages or the extension of the project funding period on its website together with other information about the project.
- By investing in a project, financiers acquire claim rights. Nordstreet does not make it possible to transfer these acquired claim rights to other persons on its platform.
- The activities of UAB Nordstreet are controlled by the Bank of Lithuania and included in the Public List of Operators of Concentrated Financing Platforms administered by the Bank of Lithuania.