About Fundraising for Business Loan # 00082 on Nordstreet:
Purpose of the loan: strengthening working capital stability.
Loan amount: EUR 50 000
Loan period: 12 months
Annual return on investment: 13% investment conditions are described in more detail in the Detailed information
Project risk: B (medium) You can find the project owner's evaluation rules HERE.
Loan collateral: tractor TYM T1054, No. plate C235E, market value at least EUR 25 600, pledged as a primary mortgage.
Additional collateral: borrower's guarantee (bill)
This loan is partly financed by INVEGA.
Nordstreet started Public funding programs for small businesses
- "Avietė" and "Avietė" COVID program - working capital loan.
- Interest reimbursement. Businesses can apply for partial interest compensation from Invega and recover up to 95% of the interest paid.
For business loans, contact us by e-mail. email [email protected]
Nordstreet takes these measures to ensure a safe investment
• If the required amount of funding is not collected before the start of the project, all investments will be returned to the invested persons. Upon application by the Borrower, the financing may be considered to have been successfully completed with a smaller amount collected, the financing of the project may be divided into several stages and / or the financing period of the project may be extended. In these cases, Nordstreet informs the funders and publishes the information on the completion of the project with a smaller amount, the division of the project funding into several stages or the extension of the project funding period on its website together with other information about the project.
• By investing in a project, financiers acquire rights of recourse (claim rights). Nordstreet may provide the financiers with the possibility to transfer these claim rights to other users of the platform on the Secondary Market in accordance with the User Terms.
• The activities of UAB Nordstreet are supervised by the Bank of Lithuania and UAB Nordstreet is included on the Public List of Operators of Crowdfunding Financing Platforms administered by the Bank of Lithuania.
Proyecto ofrecido por