The multi-apartment residential building at 27 Zielona Street, Nowy Sącz, Poland is a new construction project that will convert an existing building into residential apartments. You can find the project video material here.
The project developer successfully pays interest on the Nordstreet platform.
About Zielona str.27, fundraising for the Nowy Sącz project on the Nordstreet platform:
- Loan amount: 615 000 EUr
- Loan period: 12 months
- Annual return on investment: 12-16%. (Details in the "Business loan terms" section)
- LTV (loan-to-value): 67%
- Project risk: B
- Purpose of the loan: conversion of the project and installation into residential apartments
- Mortgaged property: building and land plot with a value of 919 788 Eur (July 9 exchange rate) You will find more information about the valuation of the property in the attached files (in the Documents section at the bottom of the project description).
IMPORTANT! Investing in higher amounts is an opportunity to get additional interest. There is also the opportunity to invest in the next stages. For additional information please contact us by email: [email protected]
The loan will be repaid by the end of the project term through the sale of the project, the proceeds of the business or the refinancing of the loan.
Nordstreet takes these measures to guarantee a safe investment
- The loan to value ratio of the project will not exceed the LTV ratio provided in the project description, including in cases when the project will be financed in stages.
- If the required amount of funding is not collected before the start of the project, all investments will be returned to the invested persons. Upon application by the Borrower, the financing may be considered to have been successfully completed with a smaller amount collected, the financing of the project may be divided into several stages and / or the financing period of the project may be extended. In these cases, Nordstreet informs the funders and publishes the information on the completion of the project with a smaller amount, the division of the project funding into several stages or the extension of the project funding term on its website together with other information about the project.
- By investing in a project, financiers acquire claim rights. Nordstreet does not make it possible to transfer these acquired claim rights to other persons on its platform.
- The activities of UAB Nordstreet are controlled by the Bank of Lithuania and included in the Public List of Operators of Crowdfunding Financing Platforms administered by the Bank of Lithuania.