Nordstreet takes these measures to protect your investment
- The loan to value ratio of the project will not exceed the LTV ratio provided in the project description, including in cases when the project will be financed in stages.
- If the required amount of funding is not collected before the start of the project, all investments will be returned to the invested persons. Upon application by the Borrower, the financing may be considered to have been successfully completed with a smaller amount collected, the financing of the project may be divided into several stages and / or the financing period of the project may be extended. In these cases, Nordstreet informs the funders and publishes the information on the completion of the project with a smaller amount, the division of the project funding into several stages or the extension of the project funding period on its website together with other information about the project.
- The activities of UAB Nordstreet are supervised by the Bank of Lithuania and UAB Nordstreet is included on the Public List of Operators of Crowdfunding Financing Platforms administered by the Bank of Lithuania.
- By investing in a project, financiers acquire rights of recourse (claim rights). Nordstreet may provide the financiers with the possibility to transfer these claim rights to other users of the platform on the Secondary Market in accordance with the User Terms.
Purpose of financing:
- Financing of construction work for newly constructed building and land preparation.
- Land pledge on primary mortgage
Project return on investment and interest payment
- Investing from 100 €
- Annual investment return on the project 11.5% (investment details are described in section Detailed information)
- Interest of the loan is calculated from the end date of the auction and is paid monthly. The amount invested is repaid when the project developer repays the loan.
- Loan term: 18 months.