Purpose of funding
• Land plot development project and preparatory land plot works (you can get acquainted with the visualizations of the future building and project in the project photos). Land during its development period could be sold to other buyer.
• Pledge of the land plot with a primary mortgage
• Guarantee of the manager and shareholder.
Project investment return and interest payment
• Start of fundraising on the Nordstreet platform: 2020-11-13
• Investment from 100 €
• Annual investment return of the project from 10.5% (investment conditions are described in more detail in the Detailed information section)
• Interest on the Loan amount is calculated from the date (inclusive) on which the Loan amount is paid to the Borrower's Paysera account or to such other account (or accounts) as the Borrower notifies the Operator in writing prior to the disbursement of the Loan amount.
• Loan term: 18 months
• Interest is paid monthly.
• The project can be partially funded by Invega "Raspberry" program.
Nordstreet takes these measures to guarantee a safe investment
• The loan to value ratio of the project will not exceed the LTV ratio provided in the project description, including in cases when the project will be financed in stages.
• If the required amount of funding is not collected before the start of the project, all investments will be returned to the invested persons. Upon application by the Borrower, financing may be considered successful upon completion of a smaller amount, project financing may be divided into several stages and / or the project financing period may be extended. In these cases, Nordstreet informs the funders and publishes the information on the completion of the project with a smaller amount, the division of the project funding into several stages or the extension of the project funding period on its website together with other information about the project.
• The activities of UAB Nordstreet are supervised by the Bank of Lithuania and included in the Public List of Operators of Concentrated Financing Platforms administered by the Bank of Lithuania.
Projet proposé par