Purpose of funding
- Merging, purchasing and further development of the premises in the building. (you can get more information about the visualizations of the future building in the project photos)
- Pledge of premises with a primary mortgage. The building, which houses the premises, stands on the historical street of Vilnius, named after a famous Polish historian, cartographer, geographer, patron of culture, who had a great influence on Lithuania and its history. The premises are located in a very attractive and valued part of Vilnius, right next to the Opera and Ballet Theater, the Ministry of Agriculture and are just over 100 m from one of the central streets of Vilnius - Gediminas Avenue. (You can get acquainted with the location of the property in the project photos)
Project investment return and interest payment
Start of fundraising on the Nordstreet platform: 2020-10-23
- Investment from 100€. First investment from 50€.
- Annual investment return on the project from 10% (investment conditions are described in more detail in the Detailed information section)
- Interest on the Loan amount shall be calculated from the date (inclusive) on which the Loan amount is paid to the Borrower's Paysera account or to such other account (or accounts) as the Borrower shall notify the Operator in writing prior to the disbursement of the Loan amount.
- Loan term: 12 months
- Interest: monthly payments
- Loan repayment: at the end of the loan period
Nordstreet takes these measures to guarantee a safe investment
- The loan to value ratio of the project will not exceed the LTV ratio provided in the project description, including in cases when the project will be financed in stages.
- If the required amount of funding is not collected before the start of the project, all investments will be returned to the invested persons. Upon application by the Borrower, the financing may be considered to have been successfully completed with a smaller amount collected, the financing of the project may be divided into several stages and / or the financing period of the project may be extended. In these cases, Nordstreet informs the funders and publishes the information on the completion of the project with a smaller amount, the division of the project funding into several stages or the extension of the project funding period on its website together with other information about the project.
- By investing in a project, financiers acquire rights of recourse (claim rights). Nordstreet may provide the financiers with the possibility to transfer these claim rights to other users of the platform on the Secondary Market in accordance with the User Terms.
- The activities of UAB Nordstreet are supervised by the Bank of Lithuania and UAB Nordstreet is included on the Public List of Operators of Crowdfunding Financing Platforms administered by the Bank of Lithuania.