This is a project
which continue its further development stage. Earlier in Nordstreet platform Lvovo st. 11, Šnipiškės, Vilnius project has received
funding of 174 380 Eur.
Nordstreet takes these measures to protect your investment
- The loan to value ratio of the project will not exceed the LTV ratio provided in the project description, including in cases when the project will be financed in stages.
- If the required amount of funding is not collected before the start of the project, all investments will be returned to the invested persons. Upon application by the Borrower, the financing may be considered to have been successfully completed with a smaller amount collected, the financing of the project may be divided into several stages and / or the financing period of the project may be extended. In these cases, Nordstreet informs the funders and publishes the information on the completion of the project with a smaller amount, the division of the project funding into several stages or the extension of the project funding period on its website together with other information about the project.
- By investing in a project, financiers acquire claim rights. Nordstreet does not make it possible to transfer these acquired claim rights to other persons on its platform.
- The activities of UAB Nordstreet are controlled by the Bank of Lithuania and included in the Public List of Operators of Concentrated Financing Platforms administered by the Bank of Lithuania.
Purpose of financing
- For complete redemption of premises and final installation
with partial finish.
Project return on investment and interest payment
- Investing from 100 €
- Annual investment return on the project from 10.5%
(investment details are described in more detail)
- Interest on the loan is calculated from all scheduled
auction closing dates and is payable monthly.