Please read carefully the text below
A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they may be used for recognizing the User. The browser of the User memorizes the cookies in the hard drive only during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not include any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called cookies session).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, they allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
In summary, cookies can be classified into three large groups:
1- Depending on the entity managing them:
– Own cookies: These are those cookies sent to the terminal device of the User from equipment or a domain managed by the actual editor and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those cookies sent to the terminal device of the User from equipment or a domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity processing the data obtained through the cookies.
2- Depending on the time they remain activated:
– Session cookies: These are a kind of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information which is only useful in order to maintain for the provision of the service requested by the User on a single occasion (i.e. a list of products acquired).
– Persistent cookies: These are a kind of cookies in which the data continue being stored on the device and may be accessed and processed during a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which may be a few minutes or several years.
3- Depending on their purpose:
– Technical cookies: these allow the User to browse a web page, platform or application and use different options or services thereon, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and the communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements composing an order, carrying out the purchase process for an order, carrying out the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing contents for the broadcast of videos or sound or sharing contents through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: these allow the User to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics, depending on a series of criteria in a User device, such as, for example the language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: these allow the party responsible therefor to follow up and analyze the behavior of the Users of the websites to which they are related. The information collected through these types of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of websites, applications or platforms, and for preparing the browsing profiles of the Users of such sites, applications and platforms, for the purpose of introducing improvements depending on the analysis of the information of the use made by the Users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: these allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces, if any, which the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which they provide the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: these allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces which, if any, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which they provide the service requested. These cookies store information on the behavior of the Users obtained through the continual observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to show advertising according to it.
The cookies used by the Website are only related to an anonymous User and their computer for the purpose of registering the activities of the User during the time they are browsing, and they do not provide per se the personal data of the User.
The cookies used in this Website are, in any case, temporary, for the mere purpose of making its subsequent transfer more efficient. Under no circumstances will the cookies be used to collect personal information.
According to the previous classification, this web uses different kinds of cookies:
We use the following cookies:
|Name of the Cookie||Installer||Kind of Cookie||Expiration|
|comment_author||WordPress||Own||Temporary depending on the browser||They keep your data only if you comment on a post so that you do not have to introduce them for each new comment.|
|_qca||They analyze the web traffic|
|_utma||Google Analytics||Third Party||2 years||They connect with Google Analytics and are used to know, anonymously, how you have used this web|
|_utmc||When closing the session|
Continuing to browse this web implies the consent and acceptance of our cookies. To rectify this consent, follow the instructions given in the following section.
To change, block or remove the cookies, go the options settings in your browser and follow the instructions:
For more information visit Microsoft support or the browser Help section.
For more information visit Mozilla support or the browser Help section.
For more information visit Google support or the browser Help section.
For more information visit Apple support or the browser Help section.
If you do not use any of these browsers, choose the tag “Help” in your browser and the option “Cookies” to obtain information about where the cookies folder is located.
This Cookies Policy may change in order to comply with any future changes in the Cookies Law, Royal Decree-Law 13/2012; therefore, BrickFunding recommends reviewing this information periodically.